Help us improve our park and come along to our next meeting, click here to read more

Events

In the 16th Century much of Southgate and Winchmore Hill remained densely wooded, one of these areas became Grovelands Park. In 1798 John Gray completed his house, now the Priory, designed by Nash with grounds by Repton. We have collected a picture archive to show this history.